Main Character and Plot

     I have finally come up with the main character for my film opening, his name will be Martin, physically there is not anything special about him he will just look like another normal teenager, living a normal life but I am hoping that with my film opening, people can see what he really is going through and that life is not so easy for him.

    So I was thinking of starting the opening off with a type of highlight reel that will show how talented Martin is and that sports is where he is his best at, I plan on also showing the way that sports makes him be known around the community. The way that the school star brings attention to himself after winning his school the game with everyone watching him and rooting for him, and the thing I want to show the most is the fact that he has to act all happy and excited for the fans as these are the kids that can make his high school life much better or much worse but to show this is an all an act I also have to show his sadness by maybe his mom not being there, which is where the drama of the opening comes in.

Basketball Player Wearing Red and Black Jersey · Free Stock Photo

    The whole idea of the opening is to show the good vibes going on around the main character's life at school with sports and "friends" but then also show the drama going on at home that no one knows about but he deals with everyday, I think the best way to show these differences will be using sounds and colors to show the difference of the time he is spending on both sides.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Editing Software

Brainstorming with The Portfolio Project

Film Opening "Bounce Back"