Costumes ideas

 So I have been thinking about what each person should be wearing throughout the film opening, and I have thought that the actors will have to change their clothing a few times to really show where they stand in the film and what type of person they are.

    For martin, the main character, the basketball scene will be in a basketball uniform which I already have everything except the jersey which is what I have been waiting for to start the filming process, I ordered it already but it has taken some time to arrive to my house, other than the basketball uniform I will have this character wear very simple clothing, nothing too fancy since one of the issues trying to be shown in the opening will be financial issues in his home, I think these two outfits will be perfect for describing this character and the vibe he gives off to others.

    For the two girls playing a role in this film opening I was thinking about going the classic high school love triangle with one of the girls being like the popular girl, more confident kind of a diva, focused on her social status and how she looks while the other girl is a bit more quiet, more focused on other things like school and her family. So the popular girl, I was thinking of her having a bit of a more showy outfit like maybe a skirt and lots of jewelry and the other girl be wearing a very simple outfit not showing too much skin to show that she is not trying to put herself out there at all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Editing Software

Brainstorming with The Portfolio Project

Film Opening "Bounce Back"