Editing Software

 


Before filming I wanted to make sure I was prepared for what I believe is one of the most challenging, editing. I do not really have much experience with editing video and the types of software, so I reached out to some people that do have experience with these softwares and they all told me that for someone with my experience Adobe Premiere Pro will be the best app for the editing part of my film opening. So today I decided to play around with it and get a good feeling of how it works and after that it feels like the program is not very hard to use but I do not want to jinx anything before I get into the actual process. I will be filming and editing this week so stay tuned as I take you all through the process.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brainstorming with The Portfolio Project

Film Opening "Bounce Back"