Welcome to my blog

     Hello everyone, it is very exciting to see all of you showing interest in my blog! My name is William, most people call me Will, I am fine with both. I am a junior at Cypress Bay High School, and this is my first time creating a blog that is open for everyone to see but I have a good feeling about this and hope that you guys will enjoy the entirety of this blog as much as I will. 

    The reason why I decided to create this blog was to keep track of my process in my AICE Media Studies class as I will need it for my Cambridge portfolio project, I will continue to add posts regarding any new film projects that I get the chance to participate in while telling you guys my thoughts throughout the whole process. I will also bring up some discussions regarding famous films and their meaning, techniques they used, and my opinion on them. So, be ready for any upcoming posts as I share my thoughts on any films I am shown, and I will also be ready for any feedback from you guys regarding anything at all. Thank you all!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Editing Software

Brainstorming with The Portfolio Project

Film Opening "Bounce Back"