Brainstorming with The Portfolio Project

         Welcome back my fellow readers,

        As I mentioned in my last post this blog will now be transitioning into the planning and production of my Cambridge Final Project, this project consists of filming a 2 minute film opening. It is now officially time to start coming up with ideas and ways I can make the best project possible, and I realized that due to the fact that I'll be working alone in this project and I don't have any previous experience in this field other than what we've learned in class, I decided to not get too ahead of myself and research everything that goes into this project before I make a decision since I feel like if something is rushed and not well thought out it will not come out good.

    First, I realized that the genre has to be chosen at first because every genre has their own plots, ideas, colors, sounds, etc... but all of those have to come after choosing the genre. I will be researching all the main genres for my next blog posting, where I will go deep into the details that make each genre what it is, I believe that researching all these genres will help me to make the best decision when it is time to choose the genre for my film opening. 

    As I've said before, drama is the genre that interests me the most and right now it is the genre that I think I will be able to make the most out of my project with. But with the chart that I will be creating, it will open me up to all the other genres and see if any other one really interests me and can push me to choose it for what is probably one of the biggest projects of my high school career.

    Please stay tuned as I will be sharing everything with you guys that goes into this project. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Editing Software

Film Opening "Bounce Back"