Setting

    I have decided that I will be shooting the video at a nearby park called Weston Regional Park, it contains all the settings that I need for the video. It has the basketball court outside so the weather can play in as a factor. I am still deciding whether I should film during the day or at night, still have to figure out when the better lighting is. I have reached out to a close friend of mine who plays basketball so the shots can be well done with someone that really knows how to handle the ball. Regarding the music topic for the film opening, I have reached out to a pretty big upcoming musician whose music I really enjoy and I have very high hopes that this artist will respond to me and allow me to us ehis music in the film.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Editing Software

Brainstorming with The Portfolio Project

Film Opening "Bounce Back"