Actors found

     Hello guys welcome back,

So I have finally found the people who will play a part in my film opening and I believe I have chosen the perfect people for each role.

First, is my close friend Martin who will be playing the main character who is the star athlete who will be  showing both sides of his life which is one where he is the star athlete who is loved by everyone from that part of his life and he always seems happy to everyone but they do not know what really goes on behind the curtains in his other life, my friend is an athlete in real life so I feel like he'll fit into this role perfectly and he will be good for the basketball part since he has experience with basketball.

    Then, I reached out to two of my friends who are both girls if they could lead the roles of the girls who will make up the drama part of the film opening,  so I will use the two of them to create a dramatic scene between them and Martin, so in a way it will be like a love triangle and also show issues going on with Martin with his family which are the issues that no one sees which is the whole point of the opening, to show the things that no one sees in a person who looks happy in front of everyone but isn't really

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Editing Software

Brainstorming with The Portfolio Project

Film Opening "Bounce Back"