The Final Project

        So far, this blog has been used to share and talk about may research and production projects I have done in my media studies class, I have also mentioned many times in my postings that those projects were going to help me in the future for other projects and assignments.

        Now, it is time to start my final Cambridge Portfolio project, a two minute film opening, and this what I will be blogging about consistently in the next months. I will discuss my thinking process and all the ideas and inspirations that cross my mind when I am creating this film opening. At this very moment, I have told myself that I will be approaching this project with an open mind and try not to go with the usual choices I have gone with in the past. 

        I am very excited about this project as I have never been assigned such a project before, but this excitement will push me to do the best work I possibly can. I have many ideas that are to be researched more thoroughly, but my first thoughts are towards a film filled with drama. To be more specific, I have seen many films that involve drama and sports, and they never disappoint me, maybe it is because as an athlete anything to do with sports automatically interests me. But the life of an athlete usually comes with a lot of drama and in the real world it is not shown. For example, a show called "All American", involves a star high school football player who comes from a bad part of town with many problems and then is sent to the nicer part of town to play football for better opportunities.

        I will keep an open mind on other topics and ideas in the following days until it is time to make my final decision and plan on keeping you guys updated, so stay tuned.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Editing Software

Brainstorming with The Portfolio Project

Film Opening "Bounce Back"