Group discussion

     Today in class we were put into groups of 4 to discuss each other's film openings and bounce ideas off of each other. I was paired up with Marco, Kenneth, and Lorena and I think we did an amazing job, we all shared what we have done for our project so far and it taught some things I should be doing as well and although we all had different genres I learned many things I can incorporate into my own story.

    Marco is doing a film about a boy whose dad disappeared in the woods some years ago and the boy is on a mission to find out what happened to his dad as he goes back to the same woods. For this he has to create a lot of suspension which is something I had not really thought about but think that would fit perfectly into my film. I thought about bringing some suspense into the love triangle I'll try to create within the main characters, so I am really glad we were put into these discussion groups as now I have something that might make my opening a lot more interesting.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Editing Software

Brainstorming with The Portfolio Project

Film Opening "Bounce Back"