Music decisions

   So when I was trying to figure out what music I would be able to use for this project I knew it was going to be very difficult to get a big artist to notice one of my emails when they get thousands a day, so I thought about smaller artists that I know of and that there’s a chance of them responding to my email and I have found the perfect choice, Yorghaki.

    Yorghaki is a producer/artist from Venezuela which is where i’m from so in a way I feel like I’m helping him in a way too and it is a thing I enjoy helping others from my country. So Yorghaki has around 155,000 monthly listeners which is a good amount for an upcoming artist, I still have to choose which song of his I’d like to use for my opening but I’m going to wait until I have the full clip so I see what song goes best with the clip, I have been waiting to share these news with you guys. Thank you

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Editing Software

Brainstorming with The Portfolio Project

Film Opening "Bounce Back"