Problems

     Unfortunately, I have ran into a major problem, as I mentioned before in one of my previous vlogs I had planned to film the beginning  of my opening at the basketball courts at Weston Regional Park. I had decided that I wanted to film the basketball part at night with the lights shining on the court, so it would give a "Friday Night Lights" type of vibe which I thought would be the best for that scene. 

    I have been going to those courts for a long time and they have always shut off at 10pm and I have just found out as I went to film that due to COVID-19 they are turning the lights off at 8pm, the problem comes with the fact that in the city where the court is located, the sunset is at 7:30pm so it is almost impossible to film anything with the full night out in the sky and the lights shining on the court.

    So now I either have to go around the city of Weston and find a court with lights that turn off after the sun goes down so I can film at night or readjust my plan and film it during the day, which really is not what I wanted to do.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Editing Software

Brainstorming with The Portfolio Project

Film Opening "Bounce Back"