Popular posts from this blog
Actors found
Hello guys welcome back, So I have finally found the people who will play a part in my film opening and I believe I have chosen the perfect people for each role. First, is my close friend Martin who will be playing the main character who is the star athlete who will be showing both sides of his life which is one where he is the star athlete who is loved by everyone from that part of his life and he always seems happy to everyone but they do not know what really goes on behind the curtains in his other life, my friend is an athlete in real life so I feel like he'll fit into this role perfectly and he will be good for the basketball part since he has experience with basketball. Then, I reached out to two of my friends who are both girls if they could lead the roles of the girls who will make up the drama part of the film opening, so I will use the two of them to create a dramatic scene between them and Martin, so in a way it will be like a lo...
Plot Explanation
Easily explained, the plot is what happens in a film, the narrative sequence of events that determine the outcome of the characters. Thus, movie plots are the events that happen, in sequence, in order to show a cause and effect. The plot is the driving force of the story, and the best plots are driven by characters making tough decisions to achieve a goal, overcoming obstacles all the while to get there. Stories need plots because the plot is what happens in a story, without a plot, nothing would happen, and thus you would have no story. While the story in a movie tells us why and how something happens, the plot is what happens. Stories help us structure and understand the world around us, and it’s through following a chain of events (the plot) and how events affect change in characters that we learn about others and ourselves. Plots also help the audience of a story to understand themes and characters. By followi...

Comments
Post a Comment